Friday, May 30, 2008

Tagged by Becky A

1- Four places I visit over and over
* Zions National Park
* School
* Weber River
* Pine Needles in Gardner Village

2- Four people I get email from the most
* Loreen
* Michael
* My Dad
* Me ( I email myself things all of the time)

3- Four of my favorite foods
* Corn on the Cob
* Truffles - but only certain kinds
* Salmon
* Watermelon

4- Four places I'd rather be right now
* asleep in bed
* Disneyworld
* The Temple
* London

5- Four movies I'd watch over and over
* Princess Bride
* The Sound of Music
* Heffalump (We have this because of me, not my kids)
* A Christmas Carol

6- Four bands/ groups I love to listen to
(I listen to a lot of music, but I usually don't know who performs it, so bear with me)
* Rascal Flatts
* Martina McBride
* U2
* Shania Twain

7- Four people I'm tagging
* Angela
* Tiffany
* Mel
* Becky P

4 comments:

Becky A said...

Oh I love Princess Bride! definitely a classic! and I would like some salmon right now! I love reading tags!

Kim said...

Amy,
Just found your blog! I didn't know you loved salmon! We have a whole freezer full! (Lane's trip to Alaska!) We'll have to have you over for a fish fry!

Love Ya!

Jeni said...

Oh! I forgot about The Princess Bride too! I even LOVE the book!
I love salmon too! :)

Tiffany said...

Oh Kim can we come too.... We love salmon. Sounds like a block party at kims. lol Amy thanks for the tag I'm sure i'll get to it. Did you get my invite?