Tuesday, May 20, 2008

50 Odd Things about me

No, I'm not in the photo, but it's an odd thing to see when you are out and about.







1-Do you like bluecheese?..........yes and no


2-Do you have a college degree?.......... yes - Bachelor of Science


3-Do you own a gun?.......... No


4-Your favorite song?..........Because I have been given much


5-Do you get nervous before Dr's appointments?..........Just scheduled c-sections


6-What do you think of hot dogs?.......... really cooked, good with mustard


7-Favorite Christmas Song?.......... O Holy Night


8-What do you prefer to drink in the morning?.......... orange juice, if we have it


9-Can you do push ups?........... some


10-Are you afraid of flying?.......... nope


11-What'syour favorite piece of jewelry?.......... wedding ring


12-Favorite hobby?.......... reading


13-Animals?.......... cat


14-Do you have A.D.D.?..........nope


15-What's one trait you hate about yourself?.......... time management


16-What is your middle name?.......... none


17-Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?


1- Is Allie asleep yet? 2-I need to finish field day 3-Is Em getting into trouble, she's too quiet


18-What is your favorite number?..........4


19-Name three drinks you regularly drink.......... 1-water 2-milk 3-orange juice


20-Current worry right now?.......... how long am I going to be in my house


21-Current hate right now?.......... my back lawn


22-Favorite place to be?.......... Disney World


23-How did you bring in the New Year?.......... Had my kids watch the ball drop New York Time and put them to bed, then watched tv with hubby


24-Where would you like to go?.......... Disney World when it's cool and uncrowded


25-Name three people who will complete this?.......... Angie, Becky, Becky


26-Do you own slippers?........... I think - my kids might have claimed them


27-What shirt are you wearing?.......... brown t-shirt


28-Do you like sleeping in satin sheets?.......... only when my feet are smooth


29-Can you whistle?......... not really


30-Favorite Color?.......... pale yellow


31-Would you be a pirate?.......... nope, I get too sea sick


32-What songs to you sing in the shower?.......... none


33-What did you have for dinner last night?.......... honey baked french toast


34-What's in your pocket right now?..........Em's wrapper and bracelet


35-Last thing that made you laugh?.......... Em playing hide and seek right now


36-Best bed sheets as a child?.......... ones that mom washed


37-Worst injury you've ever had?........ no really big injuries (knock on wood)


38- Favorite Drink?.......... water


39-How many tv's do you have in your house?........... 1 1/2 (the little one only works with VHS)


40-Who is your loudest friend?.......... Angela


41-How many dogs do you have?...........0


42-Does someone have a crush on you?..........my baby maybe


43-Favorite Book?..........I don't have an absolute favorite


44-Party hard or lay low?.......... definately lay very low


45-What is your favorite candy?.......... truffles


46-Favorite sports?.......... volleyball or softball


47-What song do you want played at your funeral?.......... Because I have been given much and all the verses of I Am a Child of God


48-What were you doing at 12am last night?.......... Getting ready for preschool


49-What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?.......... Em go back to bed


50-If you are married, where did you meet your spouse?.......... my work, later his too






7 comments:

Becky A said...

that was super fun! thanks...

Becky A said...

ps. are both the Beckys listed referring to me? Honey baked french toast sounds divine! And I love that you have almost the exact thing in your pocket as I have in mine...we must have little girlies.

Angela said...

WHAT'S UP?!!! I'm shouting cause I'm your loudest friend. I didn't know that so I learned something new. I admit I may be loud but I never knew I was loud around you. You make me mellow. he he Did you make these up or get them from somewhere? Some strange questions going on there.

GINGER said...

That was great. I love things like this on blogs. It is so fun to get to know more about people. We have quite a few things in common. FUN - FUN - FUN.

amy said...

becky a - yes one of the Becky's is you. The Honey Baked French Toast was wonderful, but I want to tweak their recipe before I post it, so that every bite has the glaze on it.

ang - I know you aren't loud around me, I was more thinking of girls camp and retreat stories. About the questionairre - I got it from an email sent to me

Tiffany said...

What a fun list. you sound like me staying up the night before preschool to get things ready.
your fav drink is water? what? I wish that was mine.

Kim said...

Amy,
This is silly, but we seen the oscar mobile too! I said to the kids "Hey, look it's the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile. Kloe then asked Clayton, "What did she say?" Clayton replied
"She said, Oscar's a wiener!" Oh, Boy! (had me laughing though!)