Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Tell All - One Word

I noticed that I haven't posted anything but Silly Science Tuesday stuff all month. So I'll do Thursday Tell All. I think this is the same one word thing that Becky A did, but it sounded like fun when I ran across is on another site so bear with me.

My Cell phone? Lost
My significant other? COG
My Hair? Wet
My mother? Yankees
My father? Broadway
My favorite thing? Kids
My dream last night? None
My favorite drink? water
My goal? Run
Room I'm in? Kitchen
Children? Princesses
My fear? Harm
Where do I want to me in 6 years? Home
Where was I last night? Hill
What I'm not? Tall
Muffins? Blueberry
Wish list item? Shoes
Where I grew up? Lancers
What I read last? Scarlett
What I am wearing? Stinky
TV? Off
Pets? Hiding
Computer? Table
Life? Great
Mood? Tired
Missing Someone? nope
Car? Expensive
Something I'm not wearing? Shoes
Favorite Store? online
My Summer? Hot
Like Someone? MBL
Favorite color? all
Last time I laughed? today
Last time I cried? Saturday

2 comments:

Becky A said...

your answers are very creative, girl! Good job, that was fun!

Tiffany said...

Amy great job that would be hard for me. If your running call me I would love to try and keep up....
I'm not doing so hot. Great list.