Saturday, June 14, 2008

Smart Habit Saturday - Sparkling Kitchen



I found Smart Habit Saturday on The Lazy Organizer (I'm think that she lived around here at one time) I loved the idea and it will be a way to break down my 101 in 1001 days into smaller bite size pieces.

My first habit for June is have a Sparkling Kitchen before bed. I have gotten out of this habit and my morning's show it. I know that my morning's and the rest of my day will go much smoother if my kitchen is clean when everyone gets up. So, back to the shiny sink every night. Only half of the month is left, I hope the habit will settle back in quickly.

3 comments:

Becky A said...

hmmm...it takes me until about 11:30...but that's after breakfast. Do you mean before?

amy said...

Clean kitchen before BED - It's 2 o'clock and I'm still finishing my kitchen. It was late when I actually wrote that, I'll go do some editing.

Angela said...

I so like going to bed with a clean kitchen! It's funny how it makes you feel in the morning..dirty or clean.