Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged with 3's



3 THINGS ABOUT ME.....


Three jobs I have had:

1- Ref for kids softball

2- Crisis Worker for Abused Women

3- MOM


Three place I have lived:

1- Layton

2- South Weber

3- Heaven (I've only lived in 2 cities)


Three shows that I watch:

1- Grey's Anatomy

2- ER (only 3 episodes left)

3- American Idol


Three places I have been:

1- Disneyworld

2- Mt Rushmore

3- Olympic Pennisula


Three place I have been this week:

1- Top of the toll road

2- Grocery Store

3- Library


Three places I'd rather be right now:

1- San Diego

2- England

3- Idaho (holding my new niece)


Three people I'm tagging:

1- Jeni

2- Jodi

3- Angela

6 comments:

Jeni said...

you were a soft ball ref? WOW!
I too love the grays anatomy :)

GINGER said...

That was really fun to read. I love learning more about you. I also love the little graphic at the top of the post, so cute.

Jodi said...

I used to love ER and Grays Anatomy when they first started, but never get to watch them anymore! I haven't lived farther than about 5 miles from South Weber!!!!-I'm boring!! Fun tag Amy!!

Becky said...

I wish you were here too!

Angela said...

I didn't know you worked as a Worker for Abused women...i think that would be very rewarding and interesting. I liked your Heaven answer. Sorry i just got this tag and i just posted so it will be a few days down the road! But thanks for the tag!

Becky A said...

I would LOVE to visit Mt. Rushmore...definitely on my list of places I plan to go someday. Fun tag!