Friday, August 29, 2008


The first week of school is almost over! Now it's really time to get the routines going. What is your favorite tip or routine to help keep everything running smoothly with school and activities.


Jessica takes her lunch everyday (except every other Wednesday). This year she is in charge of packing her own lunch. Each evening once dinner is cleaned up, she packs her lunch completely then sticks it in the fridge for morning. This has been wonderful, no more running around making breakfast and packing a lunchbox at the same time!

3 comments:

Becky A said...

that's a great idea! I decided years ago that I was too lazy to make my kids home lunches...She looks so cute and happy, (as usual!)

GINGER said...

Great Idea!! Back to school always seems more like a beginning than New Years, I try to set goals and come up with new systems. I am excited to see what good ideas people have. I love anything that helps me stay on top of things.

Jennifer M. said...

Just a little Hello to you and your family. We hope all is well. Isn't crazy that school has already started again? Your girls are all so so cute!