Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag

8 TV Shows


  • ER (I've watched it since high school)
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Heroes
  • Good Eats
  • Private Practice
  • 24 (another date night show)
  • phineas and ferb (it's funny & em's favorite show)
  • local news

8 Restraurants



  • Happy Sumo
  • Jason's Deli
  • The Garden
  • Melting Pot (cheese or chocolate fondue but not the main dish)
  • Market Street Broiler
  • Ruby River
  • Macaroni Grill
  • PF Changs

8 things I did yesterday



  • Primary Meeting
  • Key Scouter Meeting
  • Primary with the bishopric meeting
  • Had everyone dressed and to church by 12:40!
  • Spoke in sacrament meeting
  • Went to hold the new bunnies at Grandpa's
  • Worked on Em's new hat
  • Snuggled 2 of the 3 girls to sleep (I really enjoy snuggles when it's not a ploy to get out of going to bed)

8 things I looking forward to

  • All of the new pipes being done (they haven't even started the ones in my yard yet)
  • Em learning to read (remind me of that next year when she is reading agonizingly slow)
  • Running again
  • Knowing when my house is going to be torn down
  • AR goal being done for this term (why did she pick such a high number & not take tests for the first 3 weeks of school!?!)
  • A new chef at Welcome Home
  • My new house
  • When the girls will do their daily dozen each morning BEFORE school

8 things on my wish list

  • My new house
  • Disneyworld Vacation
  • London
  • Run
  • Clean house that keeps itself clean (except for the kids own chores, they still need to learn how to do them)
  • Economy to improve quickly
  • To learn photoshop quicker
  • Jobs being done happily

8 people I'm tagging

  • Debbie (welcome to blogging)
  • Angie M
  • Angie P
  • Denette (do you have a blog yet?)
  • Kim
  • Tracie (yep, we found your blog)
  • Carrie
  • Ginger

3 comments:

Angela said...

All those restraunts and I've only eaten at 2 of them! I haven't even heard of the first 3. I'm missing out. What is your girl's "daily dozen"?
I still have some easy reads for Jess if she wants them.

Jeni said...

Such a fun tag to read..I love these answers. Great job in church Sunday!

GINGER said...

Aren't tags fun? I loved reading your answers. I want a self cleaning house too. That is definitely on my list.